You have a right to access or view information that OKA holds about you and to have it amended or removed should it be inaccurate. You can make what is called a ‘Subject Access Request’ and we will:
- Describe the information we hold about you
- Tell you why we are holding that information
- Tell you who it might be shared with
- At your request, provide a copy of the information in an easy to read form.
If you would like to make a ‘Subject Access Request', please follow the following steps:
STEP ONE OF TWO
Download and complete the Subject Access Request Form
STEP TWO OF TWO
Send the completed form to:
Subject Access Request
Data Protection Office
or email it to [email protected]
- A copy of all Subject Access Requests is maintained by our Data Protection Office.
- Requests can take 30 days to process.
- We may require additional information to verify your identity before releasing any personal information.
- Should we not respond within the 30 days, you have the right to make a formal complaint to the regulatory body, the ICO. To do this visit https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/