COVID-19 Information For Our Customers
The following stores are now open:
Chelsea, Broadway, Didcot, Froxfield, Guildford, Harrogate, Knutsford, South Godstone and Tunbridge Wells, Marlow, Sunninghill, Edgbaston, Bath
When planning your visit, please check our store pages for the latest opening times.
The following store will remain closed until further notice: Parsons Green
These are challenging times for all businesses. Like each and every one of you, we are having to adapt hour by hour to the ever-evolving landscape and the latest government updates. Your health and safety remain our top priority, and as a result, you will find several measures have been introduced instore. Full details of the precautions we are taking can be found below.
Please be assured that all team members are trained to reduce their risk of exposure to the virus and to help prevent its spread. We have enhanced our already rigorous health and safety procedures following the guidelines put in place by the World Health Organisation, Public Health England, UK government and local public health authorities.
Our Retail Stores
Selected stores are reopening from the 15th of June, operating at reduced hours. In order to create a safe and enjoyable shopping experience, we have implemented several key social distancing measures. Before you visit, please take the time to familiarise yourself with this advice. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Please maintain the appropriate social distance from others as per the latest government guidelines.
- Ideally, we would like you to shop alone, but if that is not possible, please stay with members of your household at all times.
- Our staff will be on hand to manage footfall and guide customers around the store.
- To manage store capacity, we may have to introduce a one-in, one-out policy at busier times.
- As per government guidelines, we have provided our stores and staff with appropriate PPE and extra cleaning measures are in effect.
- Staff will wear a face covering when unable to maintain the necessary social distance.
- Hand-sanitiser is located in each store for customers to sanitise their hands upon arrival and use whilst shopping.
- Please re-sanitise your hands before handling any product.
IF UNWELL, PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR VISIT
- To protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and fellow customers during this time, we respectfully ask you to refrain from visiting any of our stores if you have a temperature or feel unwell.
- To avoid queueing, customers are welcome to book appointments at our stores.
- To do this, please contact the store you wish to visit directly.
- We are only able to accept card payment methods and Apple Pay at this moment in time.
- We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Rather than waiting, you can make use of our Click & Collect service, and we will facilitate curbside collection where possible.
- To arrange a suitable time to pick up your Click & Collect purchase, we ask that you contact the store receiving your delivery.
- Continue to monitor oka.com/shops/ before each visit for the store’s current opening hours.
Our website is open for business and taking orders around the clock. We are committed to getting your orders to you as quickly and safely as possible, but please bear in mind there may be some delays with delivery. Thank you for your patience.
As of Monday the 23rd of March, we have extended our returns period from 30 to 60 days across all furniture and homewares. Please note that our stores are currently not accepting website or mail order returns. To view our full returns policy please visit our returns page.
Our Trade Customers
Our Trade team is fully equipped to support all enquiries whilst working remotely. If you would like help with a project, please call 01235 433938 or email [email protected]
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 03330 042 042 or +44 1235 433930, or by email at [email protected]