OUR RETAIL STORES
In order to create a safe and enjoyable shopping experience, we have implemented several key Covid-19 safety measures in accordance with government guidelines. Before you visit, please take the time to familiarise yourself with this advice. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Please maintain the appropriate social distance from others as per government guidelines.
- Ideally, we would like you to shop alone, but if that is not possible, please stick together at all times.
- Our staff will be on hand to manage footfall and guide customers around the store.
- To manage store capacity, we may have to introduce a one-in, one-out policy at busier times.
PPE & HYGIENE
- Please be advised that you are required to wear a face covering at all times while in-store unless you are medically exempt. If this applies, we ask that you still be mindful of the social distancing measures in place.
- Our staff are also required to wear face coverings.
- We have provided our stores and staff with appropriate PPE and extra cleaning measures are in effect.
- Hand sanitiser is located around stores for customers to sanitise their hands upon arrival and use while shopping.
IF UNWELL, PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR VISIT
- To protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and fellow customers during this time, we respectfully ask you to refrain from visiting any of our stores if you have a temperature or feel unwell.
- To avoid queueing, customers are welcome to book personal shopping appointments at our stores.
- To do this, please contact the store you wish to visit directly.
- We are only able to accept card payment methods and Apple Pay at this moment in time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
CLICK & COLLECT
- All of our stores are accepting Click & Collect orders, and we will facilitate kerbside collection where possible.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order has arrived in-store and a member of our team will call you to arrange a suitable collection time.
CALL & COLLECT
- We’re also offering a Call & Collect service. If you need something at short notice or have your eye on a specific piece that is out of stock online, feel free to call the store from which you wish to collect to confirm availability.
- Continue to monitor oka.com/stores for our current opening hours.