Foam with Fibre Wrap
- Due to small tolerances in polyurethane foam manufacturing process, hardness of foam may vary from cushion to cushion within the same product or order, the variance may reduce with use over time.
- Plump cushions firmly on the outside borders occasionally to restore air between the fibres and maintain the shape.
- Seat covers should be rotated, and redressed regularly to realign the seat edges.
Fibre or Feather
- After each days use plump cushions firmly on the outside borders to restore air between the fibre or feather, this will maintain the look and comfort, and help prevent fibres or feathers binding or flattening.
- At least weekly complete the following maintenance; the more often this is carried out the better the filling will perform.
1. Place the cushion on one of its outside edges and beat the opposite border of the cushion inwards with the flat of your hands. The more vigorously you do this, the better.
2. Turn the cushion round a quarter turn onto the next side and repeat until all four sides have been beaten.
3. Finally, give the cushion a shake and replace.
4. Remove the filling interiors from their covers occasionally to plump them.