Not quite right? Not a problem.
Whilst we want you to love every piece as much as we do, we understand that sometimes things just aren’t quite right. As such, we’re happy to offer you 60 days to make up your mind. If you decide something isn’t for you, simply return it to us in the same condition it was received, and we’ll refund the cost of the piece – no questions asked. What’s more, in the rare event your OKA item develops a manufacturing fault within six months of purchasing, we’ll replace it free of charge.
Our Returns Promise
Heavy & Fragile Items:
When your order arrives, our white-gloved delivery men will remove all packaging and place it in your room of choice. If you’re not completely satisfied, they can take it away with them, completely free of charge.
If you reside in mainland UK you can return your items after you've accepted a delivery, but please note this will incur a charge of £50. To do this:
- Fill out a Returns Form and include it with your items.
- Call our Customer Service team on 03330 042 042 and they will organise for your items to be collected. Please be aware, it may take up to 28 days for collection (40 days for more remote areas).
- Please keep a reference of your parcel tracking number, it will allow us to identify your package if you have any queries about your return.
Please note that if you live overseas, returns must be organised at your own expense.
Via our delivery service:
- To return part of /all the items in your order, please use the Parcelforce returns label enclosed (keep the customer use only detachable strip at the bottom for reference of your parcel tracking number).
- Please complete the returns advice on the back of the invoice enclosed, so we know what you are returning and why.
- This is important as we need the invoice to process your return.
- We will aim to refund you in ten working days upon receipt of return.
- Please pack and label your item/s carefully to ensure they are not lost or damaged in transit. Items must be unused, in their original packaging, with tamper seals intact.
- Finally, please drop off at your local post office who will take it from there.
To a store:
Please note that only selected stores are open currently. For the latest updates, please refer to our customer information page.
- Please note that our stores are currently not accepting website or mail order returns, nor cutlery returns.
- Small items can be returned to any store, except OKA at Hoopers, Tunbridge Wells - see below for details.
- We ask that you return products to us unused, in their original packaging with tamper seals intact.
- Please bring a proof of purchase with you (store or gift receipt).
Return to OKA at Hoopers, Tunbridge Wells:
Products purchased from OKA at Hoopers, Tunbridge Wells must be returned directly to that store to process a refund. Products purchased from any of our other stores cannot be returned to OKA at Hoopers, Tunbridge Wells.
Edward Bulmer Paints:
Returns of unopened full-size paint pots (no sample pots) are accepted. To do so:
- Please notify our Customer Service team on 03330 042 042 or at [email protected]
- Arrange (at your own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to: Edward Bulmer Ltd, Court of Noke, Pembridge, Herefordshire HR6 9HW.
- If the vendor pays the return cost this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
- Refunds for goods returned are subject to a restocking fee. This fee is set at 20% of the price of the goods as charged to the customer.
Trade & Interior Design:
Trade Clients: To return heavy or fragile items, contact the Trade team at [email protected] within 60 days of delivery to arrange collection.
Please note a fee will apply.
Interior Design Clients: To return heavy or fragile items, contact the Interior Design team at [email protected] within 60 days of delivery to arrange collection.
Please note a fee will apply
Tailored by OKA:
Please refer to the Heavy & Fragile items returns information above.
As all Tailored by OKA items are made-to-order, once your order is confirmed, you have 48 hours to change your mind. After that, we reserve the right to charge up to 25% of the item's retail price in the event of cancellation, significant changes or returns.
Terms and Conditions:
- Refunds are offered when items are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
- Replacements are like-for-like. Where the same product is not available, a similar product up to the same value will be substituted.
- Gift cards, fabric by the metre, made-to-order and bespoke pieces, purchases made in our Didcot and South Godstone outlet stores, ex-display and Limited Edition items are excluded.
- Your refund may take up to 10 working days to process from our receipt and will be made to the original payment method.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were purchased.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
OKA Direct Ltd
166 Purchas Road
Registered Number in the UK: 3722366
VAT Registration Number: GB740 4676 33