Our delivery services remain operational, with new precautions to keep you and our team members safe. We are committed to getting your orders to you as quickly and safely as possible, but please bear in mind there may be short delays. We will keep you updated every step of the way. Thank you for your patience.
In order to adhere to social distancing advice, we will leave your items in a hallway, outbuilding, or on your doorstep. We are happy to unpack your items and take away any packaging for you.
If have any questions or concerns, please get in touch at [email protected].
If have any other questions or concerns, please get in touch at [email protected]
We thank you for your patience at this unpredictable time.
| ||PARCEL ||FREIGHT
Order by 12 noon CT
Order by 12 noon CT
||2-7 Business Days
||1-3 Business Days
||1 Business Days
||5-10 Business Days
||3-7 Business Days
||2-3 Business Days
||1-2 Business Days
||14-19 Business Days
|Order value $
||15% of order value + $50 handling fee per order, up to a maximum charge of $295
|Up to 15
|From 15 up to 25
|From 25 up to 45
|From 45 up to 65
|From 65 up to 90
|From 90 up to 125
|From 125 up to 200
|From 200 up to 350
|From 350 up to 500
|From 500 up to 650
|From 650 up to 800
|From 800 up to 1000
Please note that you may experience a delay in your shipment and we appreciate your understanding during this time. We and our partner shipping carriers will continue to be diligent, to ensure that the health and safety of our staff and customers is always of the highest priority.
Parcel Delivery (Light Items)
- Larger order quantities shipped Standard Delivery may be delivered by an alternative ground method. This could lengthen the delivery time by up to 7 business days.
- Some larger items won’t be eligible for 2-Day Expedited or 1-Day Expedited delivery.
- For deliveries that are sent via FedEx or alternative shipper, packages may be left outside the delivery address if no one is at home at the time of delivery – signature not required.
- An update will be communicated once it's ready to dispatch.
Freight (Heavy or Large Fragile Items)
- Due to health and safety regulations introduced in response to COVID-19, our carriers have suspended all White Glove Delivery services until further notice. Please expect delays for orders placed that require Freight delivery. We will notify you when your order is able to ship.
- Sales tax is collected on merchandise, shipping and handling as applicable where required by law.
Shipping oustide of the contiguous United States
- Shipping outside of the contiguous United States is available via a Freight Forwarding Service, please contact the Customer Service Team to discuss your requirements.
- If your order contains multiple items and one or more of them will take four weeks or longer to be in stock, you may choose to have your items delivered in one shipment, or individually, as soon as each item becomes available. These options will appear during the checkout process.