Whether you want to say ‘Happy Birthday’, ‘Congratulations’ or ‘Thank You’, say it with an OKA Gift Card. It's the perfect present for any occasion and for anyone: a Christmas gift for your indecisive friend, a housewarming gift for a new neighbour or simply for those you know who love OKA. The OKA Gift Card can be used in any of our shops, via mail order and also online. Simply choose your required gift amount from £10 to £1,000, include your personalised message to the lucky recipient at the online checkout and we’ll deliver it quickly, securely and directly to their door.
Terms and Conditions
- OKA Gift Cards can be redeemed in OKA stores (excluding Hoopers, Tunbridge Wells), online at oka.com or by calling 03330 042 042 as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
- Protect this card and treat it as cash; lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months after purchase, or following the most recent transaction. Any balance remaining after this time will not be refunded.
- Gift Cards can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and a maximum value of £1,000.
- Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or cash refunds will be given, but any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
- We may at any time without prior notification change or update our terms of conditions. For up-to-date terms, visit oka.com/giftcard.
- OKA Gift Cards are the property of OKA Direct Ltd. Registered in England and Wales: 3722366 VAT: GB 740 467633 Registered address: OKA Direct Ltd, 170 Brook Drive, Milton Park Trading Estate, Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 4SD.
- For an up-to-date balance enquiry, please visit any OKA store, go to oka.com/giftcard or call 03330 042 042.