Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of i-escape and OKA, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to be signed up to the i-escape and OKA database. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- To enter: visit www.oka.com/competition and register your details before the closing date of Thursday 31st December 2015. No purchase necessary.
- The Prize: a 3 night stay for 2 people at the Fellah Hotel, traditional welcome with tea and pastries, breakfast, dinner one night, a hammam spa treatment, £250 towards flights, 2 x weekend bags from Maison De Marrakech and £250 of OKA vouchers.
- All prices are indicative and subject to variation.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be selected in a random draw conducted by OKA, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted by 8th January 2016.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prize.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize.
- By entering, winners agree that if they win they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the i-escape website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter is OKA Direct Limited. Registed in England and Wales Company Number: 3722366.
- This competition is operated under the juristiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Click here to return to the Competition Entry Page