Terms & Conditions
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal use of the Website. Please note that you may not frame, link to, or utilise any framing or linking techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without our prior written consent which may be withheld in our absolute discretion.
The limited licence set forth in this section does not include the right to:
- modify or download the Website or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content)
- make any use of the Website or its Content other than personal use
- create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content
- collect account information for the benefit of another party
- use any meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilising our name or the Trade Marks without our express written consent
- use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Website may:
- link to, but not replicate, our Content
- not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products
- not misrepresent its relationship with us
- not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content appropriate for all ages
- not portray us or our products, services or Items, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions
- not use any Trade Mark without our prior written consent and
- not link to any page of the Website other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
Any unauthorised use by you of the Website terminates the limited licence set forth in this section without prejudice to any other remedy we may have provided for by applicable law.