You have a right to access or view information that OKA holds about you and to have it amended or removed should it be inaccurate. You can make what is called a “Subject Access Request” and we will:
• Describe the information we hold about you.
• Tell you why we are holding that information.
• Tell you who it might be shared with.
• At your request, provide a copy of the information in an easy-to-read format.
If you would like to make a Subject Access Request, please follow the steps below:
Step One of Two
Download and complete the Subject Access Request Form.
Step Two of Two
Send the completed form to:
Subject Access Request
Data Protection Office
or email it to [email protected].
• All Subject Access Requests are maintained by our Data Protection Office.
• Requests can take up to 30 days to process.
• We may require additional information to verify your identity before releasing any personal information.
• Should we not respond within 30 days, you have the right to make a formal complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). To do this, visit https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/.