General maintenance instructions
To help prolong the life of your wooden furniture, we advise the following:
- Spills should be removed immediately using a clean cloth.
- Be gentle with your furniture. Never use cream cleaners, vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acids or scouring powders, which may be abrasive.
- Some furniture polishes are unsuitable for use on certain surfaces and can degrade the item’s protective layer.
- The repeated use of a silicone-based polish is not recommended as this will lead to the buildup of a silicone film, which will alter the appearance of the piece.
- If your furniture becomes stained, scratched or chipped, or suffers other damage, we recommend that professional help is sought to restore it.
- Be aware that some clothing, such as blue jeans, contains transferable dye that could stain light furniture.