OKA lighting is hand-crafted to a high standard with carefully selected materials. With the correct care
and maintenance our lighting will provide years of satisfaction; please familiarise yourself with the following
SUNLIGHT AND ENVIRONMENT
- If lamps are exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time it may cause the color of the
lampshade or lamp base to fade.
- At least a 30cm clearance from heat sources is advised to prevent color change or permanent marks occurring.
- We do not recommend placing products in excessively high or low temperatures or damp environments
as this may cause product issues.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To help prolong the life of your lighting we advise the following:
- Water and electricity can be fatal, so be sure to turn off your light at the plug or switch and wait until
it has cooled down completely. Then wipe with a soft cloth that has been very lightly dampened with a
mild, bleach-free detergent solution. Dry with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
- Following the guidelines above will ensure product performance is maintained. OKA is not
responsible for defects caused by the misuse of the product.