Covid-19 Information for Our Customers
Please be assured that all team members are trained to reduce their risk of exposure to the virus and to help prevent its spread. We have enhanced our already rigorous health and safety procedures following the guidelines put in place by the World Health Organisation, Public Health England, UK government and local public health authorities.
Our Retail Stores
In order to create a safe and enjoyable shopping experience, we have implemented several key COVID-19 safety measures in accordance with government guidelines. Before you visit, please take the time to familiarise yourself with this advice. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
- Please continue to maintain an appropriate social distance from others.
- Ideally, we would like you to shop alone, but if that is not possible, please stick together at all times.
- Our staff will be on hand to manage footfall and guide customers around the store.
- To manage store capacity, we may have to introduce a one-in, one-out policy at busier times.
PPE and Hygeine
- Please combine the first and second points into one: Our staff are continuing to wear face coverings in-store and we would like to request that you do the same, for the safety of yourself and others, unless you are medically exempt.
- We have provided our stores and staff with appropriate PPE and extra cleaning measures are in effect.
- Hand sanitiser is located around stores for customers to sanitise their hands upon arrival and use while shopping.
If Unwell, Please Reschedule your Visit
- To protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and fellow customers during this time, we respectfully ask you to refrain from visiting any of our stores if you have a temperature or feel unwell.
- To avoid queueing, customers are welcome to book personal shopping appointments at our stores.
- To do this, please contact the store you wish to visit directly.
- We are only able to accept card payment methods and Apple Pay at this moment in time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Click & Collect
- All of our stores are accepting Click & Collect orders, and we will facilitate kerbside collection where possible.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your order has arrived in-store and a member of our team will call you to arrange a suitable collection time.
Call & Collect
- We’re also offering a Call & Collect service. If you need something at short notice or have your eye on a specific piece that is out of stock online, feel free to call the store from which you wish to collect to confirm availability.
- Continue to monitor our Stores information for our current opening hours.
Our website is open for business and taking orders around the clock. We are committed to getting your orders to you as quickly and safely as possible, but please bear in mind there may be some delays with delivery. Thank you for your patience.
Our Returns Policy
While we want you to love every piece as much as we do, we understand that sometimes things just aren’t quite right. As such, we’re happy to offer you 30 days to make up your mind. If you decide something isn’t for you, simply return it to us in the same condition in which it was received, and we’ll refund the cost of the piece – no questions asked. Please note that our stores are currently not accepting website or mail order returns. To view our full returns policy, visit our returns page.
Our Interior Design Service
Our interior designers are on hand to help with your projects. If you would like to book a consultation, please contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0)1235 433948.
Our Trade Customers
Our Trade team is fully equipped to support all enquiries while working remotely. If you would like help with a project, please call +44 (0)1235 433938 or email email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 03330 042 042 or +44 (0)1235 433 930, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.